- Sanus SanatoriumCzech Republic 73262
- 2. German Hospital TaksimTurkey 45099
- 3. Zlin Clinic for Reproductive Medicine and GynaecologyCzech Republic 31994
- 4. Preecha Aesthetic InstituteThailand 21704
- 5. Praxis für FertilitätGermany 21668
- 1. Island Hospital PenangMalaysia 16.11.15
- 2. INSTITUT JANTUNG NEGARA - The National Heart Institute of MalaysiaMalaysia 15.11.15
- 3. Samad IVF HospitalIndia 07.05.15
- 4. Apollo Fertility and IVF centerIndia 07.05.15
- 5. Medsurge Healthcare – Infertility Treatment IndiaIndia 07.05.15
What medical field are you seeking for your health check-up?
Medical Tourism Associations
Within several decades that medical tourism exists, about a dozen international associations and organizations have sprouted unifying the professionals in the field. And each year sees the continuing increase in their numbers, along with the emergence of regional associations and organizations by separate medical specialties. The following are among the most reputable organizations:
Medical Tourism Association, MTA
This is a US-based organization. It comprises of both the companies providing medical services and facilitators, including insurance companies. The organization has an international status and is non-profit.
European Medical Tourism Alliance, EEIG
This organization aims at providing the most exhaustive information on the companies operating in the medical tourism market, protection of interests and operation optimisation of medical organizations involved in this sphere. The Alliance is a non-profit organization based in Hungary.
International Medical Travel Association, IMTA
The membership in this organization with its headquarters in Singapore includes various international organizations in some or other way related to the medical tourism industry — from patients to medical service providers.
International Association for Medical Assistance to Travellers, IAMAT
For over 50 years, this organization ensures that any tourist setting out to any country gets a complete understanding about real health threats, possible restrictions due to epidemiological situations and means of protection, specific features of treatment in case of need. This is a non-profit organization.
Council on the Global System of Healthcare, CGIH
This organization primarily aims at providing and continually updating specialised information on health care and medical tourism for wide public. CGIH also deals with the issues of integration of organizations involved in the aspects of medical tourism within the health care system of each country. This organization realises non-profit goals.