- Sanus SanatoriumCzech Republic 69679
- 2. German Hospital TaksimTurkey 42739
- 3. Zlin Clinic for Reproductive Medicine and GynaecologyCzech Republic 30301
- 4. Praxis für FertilitätGermany 20677
- 5. Preecha Aesthetic InstituteThailand 20521
- 1. Island Hospital PenangMalaysia 16.11.15
- 2. INSTITUT JANTUNG NEGARA - The National Heart Institute of MalaysiaMalaysia 15.11.15
- 3. Samad IVF HospitalIndia 07.05.15
- 4. Apollo Fertility and IVF centerIndia 07.05.15
- 5. Medsurge Healthcare – Infertility Treatment IndiaIndia 07.05.15
What medical field are you seeking for your health check-up?
In 2001, Universal Hospitals Group has opened a great hospital in Bodrum which is one of the most beautiful and popular holiday resorts in Turkey. Universal Hospitals Group Bodrum is described as the door opening to the world that represents the vision and high quality policy of Universal Hospitals Group. The hospital has the opportunity to present high quality healthcare services, luxury and comfort at the same time.
The hospital offers excellence especially in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, ophthalmology, esthetic surgery, hemodialysis units, dental care, hyperbaric oxygen treatment, physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Cardiac Surgery
- ENT (Ears, Nose & Throat)
- Eye Care
- General Surgery
- Gyn/Ob Surgery
- Orthopaedics/Joint Replacement
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Urology & Andrology
- Hotel for Attendants
For treatment enquiry kindly refer to Contacts
I would like to know if you have Psychiatrist for Depression in the Hospital if yes what is the name of the doctor and if he speak english. If not can you suggest other Clinic or Hospital.
I went to Bodrum on holiday and broke my wrist badly the first night. First I was taken to the government hospital and they put a half cast. The next day I had to return for a full cast but instead decided to go to the Universal Hospital Bodrum for a second opinion. They said I needed a surgery to put 2 pins in my wrist —luckily my travel insurance came in handy. I was given excellent care – the surgery was only 3 hours after my arrival at a hospital. The private room was like a 5-star hotel. And They gave me an interpreter to translate into English all paperwork and procedure. I returned for checkups several times during the holiday. When back home, my UK doctor said that the Turkish surgeon had done a marvellous job. In the following years that my husband and I happened to be in Bodrum and were unlucky enough to need medical aid, we headed straight for Universal Hospital Bodrum.